We have a significant history of working with people with the following issues or concerns, although this is not an exhaustive list:
- Anxiety or fears
- Depression, bipolar, and other mood disorders
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and other sexual orientations
- Transgender and other gender identities (knowledgeable/experienced with Benjamin Transgender Standards of Care)
- HIV/AIDS and other chronic illness
- Relationship therapy (Sex affirmative)
- Addictions (substance/people/sex)
- Grief and bereavement
- Career counseling
- Anger management
- Adjusting to change
- College students
Our sessions typically last around 50-55 minutes in length and occur weekly, bi-weekly, or on an as needed basis – this varies based on individual need.
First Time Visit?
Please download and fill out the Psychotherapy Intake Paperwork →